The 2012 eMarketing Summit is just around the corner and we have been busily buzzing around to help make it the best yet! Great marketing content from an impressive list of speakers? Check! Drinks? Check! Party? Check! We’ve even taken the extra step of tracking each speaker’s Twitter profiles for your social-stalking convenience.
Haven’t bought your ticket for the 2012 eMarketing Summit yet? Use code TMMPDX89 to knock $40 off the ticket price. For just $89 you get a full day of digital marketing, lunch, and admission to the 4th Annual SoMe Awards and a night of networking and dancing at the Fez Ballroom. This once-a-year online marketing party is not to be missed!
Once you’ve purchased your eMarketing Summit ticket register for a VIP access pass for added perks. Visit the SoMe Lounge at the eMarketing Summit to pick up your pass to get into our sister site, Facebook Advanced’s pre-funk reception party with the eMarketing speakers and access to the VIP area at the Fez!
SUPER TWEETERS & LOUNGE WINNERS!
Facebook Advanced and contributing agency Mambo Media partner to sponsor the Social Media Lounge at this year’s eMarketing Summit. Check out the Twitter feed and pick up your VIP access pass. There’s also opportunity to WIN prizes like a signed copy of Marty Weintraub’s laters book, “Killer Facebook Ads.” Super Tweeters can compete for the title as THE SoMe Lounge Lizard by OWNING the conference event hashtags: #innotech, #emspdx, #someawards, #somelounge and providing the best nuggets of content.
- Amber Naslund, @AmberCadabra Co-Founder & President, SideraWorks
- Derek Halpern, @DerekHalpern Founder of Social Triggers, Inc.
- Bill Leake, @Marketing_Bill President & CEO, Apogee Results
- Ryan Lewis, @RyanJLewis President, Bonfire Social Media
- Ryan Buchanan, @RyanBuch CEO & Founder, eROI
- Atri Chatterjee, @AtriChatt Chief Marketing Officer, Act-On Software
- Eric T. Peterson, @EricTPeterson Founder & Principal Consultant, Web Analytics Demystified, Inc.
- Cale Bruckener, @CaleBruckner VP of Technology, Concentric Sky
- Kiyo Kubo, @KiyoKaz CEO, Meridian
- Gene Ehrbar, @PDXgene Director of Mobile Strategy, ISITE Design
- Holly Files, @VelocX Co-Founder, VelocX
- Craig Wax, @Invodo CEO, Invodo
- Kent Lewis, @KentLewis Founder & President, Formic Media
- Siouxsie Jennett, @SiouxsieJennett President & CEO of Interactive & Social Media Agency, Mambo Media, Inc.
- Leisa Hall, @LeisaPDX Account Director, Anvil Media, Inc.
- Mark Brundage, @mcbrundage Business Leader, Adaptu
- Marty Weintraub, @aimclear Co-Owner & Founder, aimClear Online Marketing Agency
- Lisa Peyton, @LisaPeyton Executive Editor, ThoroughlyModernMarketing.com & FacebookAdvanced.com
- Jen Sable Lopez, @Jennita Chief Community Wrangler, SEOmoz
- Melissa Barker, @Melissa_Barker Social Media Strategist, Integra Telecom
- Derek Phillips, @DigiStrategist Content Director, Critical Mass.
Don’t miss out on this party – put your marketing hat and dancing shoes on. We”ll see you there!