Whether you are planning on traveling or staying in, there’s something for everyone this month. We’re focusing on search, content marketing, and social media. Join industry experts in Portland, OR at SearchFest 2013 to get up-to-date strategies and advancements in all things search and social. Read on to get TMMPDX’s exclusive promo code. Don’t miss Social Media Examiner’s live virtual conference Content Success Summit happening throughout the month. Focus on emerging social strategies, tools, and insights proven to increase ROI and revenue at the Social Media Strategies Summit 2013 in Las Vegas, NV. The Intelligent Content Conference in San Francisco, CA will focus on Corporate Publishing, Mobile, and all forms of content media. Rejoice for Social Media Week happening in New York, Miami and Washington DC.
HERE ARE THOROUGHLY MODERN MARKETING’S PICKS FOR TOP MARKETING EVENTS:
SearchFest presents multiple informative learning tracks, workshops, and panel sessions designed to provide direct insight into the most up-to-date strategies and technological advancements in online search marketing and social marketing. Industry experts and thought leaders from around the country deliver in-depth presentations ranging from basic SEM and social media fundamentals to specific advanced techniques.
The biggest names in almost every niche of search and social media marketing will be at SearchFest to present on everything from tried-and-true best practice fundamentals in technical and on-page SEO to bleeding edge techniques in mobile search, social media, and link building. Check out the experts who’ll be speaking at SearchFest, including keynote speakers Marty Weintraub of aimClear and Duane Forrester from Bing.
SEMpdx is proud of the reputation that SearchFest has developed not only for the consistent quality of the presentations and speakers, but the high level of discussion among attendees during breaks and networking opportunities. Meet some of the most passionate search marketers in the country, share techniques, and expand your referral and client networks.
We’ve taken attendee feedback from previous years’ events into account about expanding the length of each session and minimizing transition time between rooms. Each session now features a minimum of 15 minutes of question-and-answer time so that you can help move the panel to discuss the topics that YOU want to hear about.
This fully online summit will help you master content marketing with how-to sessions from actual content marketing experts and case studies from real businesses. Presentation topics include:establishing your content strategy, making your content great, blogging, video marketing, podcasting, email marketing, creating online courses, marketing with webinars and much more! A certificate of achievement will be presented to attendees who successfully complete the summit and pass an exam.
Secure your spot in the largest online professional development conference for marketers seeking to master content marketing. By attending this online summit, you will:
- Discover the best ways to market your business with content! (no guesswork… you benefit from the wisdom of those who’ve gone before you)
- See how successful content producers operate and how you can achieve similar results (examples from other businesses will inspire you)
- Pick up new content marketing strategies (you’ll discover proven marketing strategies you’ll be able to immediately apply to your business)
- Discover how to grow a loyal following via blogging, video marketing, podcasting, email marketing and webinar marketing (you’ll gain raving fans who’ll become your standard-bearers without hesitation)
- Uncover how to sell your products and services via content (you’ll discover the ins and outs of turning loyal fans into paying customers)
- Eavesdrop on the closely guarded secrets of the industry’s top experts (interact live with content superstars such as Joe Pulizzi, Ann Handley, Michael Hyatt, Michael Stelzner, Mark Schaefer, Amy Porterfield, Gini Dietrich, Marcus Sheridan, DJ Waldow, David Siteman Garland, Pat Flynn, Derek Halpern and many other content marketing pros!)
- Gain a leg up on your competitors, helping you stand out
- Ask live questions and get answers (you speak live to the experts–no chat boxes)
- Attend in your spare time and eliminate travel (you participate via the Internet in live sessions that are spread over multiple weeks–plus recordings and transcripts are included!)
- Network with your peers and share experiences via a private and exclusive LinkedIn group
- Become part of a genuine community of marketers and business owners just like you
- And much more!
View agenda (.pdf).
Global Strategic Management Institute (GSMI) is honored to bring you the latest cutting edge and innovative educational experience presented as, Social Media Strategies Summit – Las Vegas. Attention business owners and marketers… The secret is out! Effective social media marketing strategies have been proven to skyrocket marketing ROI and revenue. Whether your organization is a start-up or a large enterprise, Social Media Strategies Summit will elevate your social media marketing efforts to reach your business goals.
The Las Vegas summit will provide attendees with emerging strategies, the latest social tools, and insights from successful social media marketing campaigns through three unique tracks of break-out sessions –
- Business to Consumer
- Business to Business
- Small to Medium Business
Over the course of three days, SMSS – Las Vegas offers all of the elements you need to achieve social media success! This year, we’ve implemented new “how-to” workshops and breakout sessions that ensure you leave with a blueprint to incorporate within your organization. Case studies demonstrating analytically proven successes will be presented by top brands – including presentations from CNN, Coca Cola, Boston Celtics, American Airlines, NCAA, SAP, Redbull, Accenture, USA Swimming, Forbes, Wells Fargo and Cisco. Attendees will have an opportunity to network with the industry’s path carving professionals throughout the summit workshops, sessions and networking receptions. We are thrilled to bring Social Media Strategies Summit back to Las Vegas for another successful year.
To assure attendees get the full benefit of an intimate summit, we only offer a limited number of seats. Take advantage of our early bird registration deals and secure your seat early. Group discounts are also available.
The Fifth Annual Intelligent Content Conference takes place in San Francisco on February 7-8, 2013 at the Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF. This year’s event focuses on helping organizations better understand the emerging discipline of corporate publishing with an emphasis on teaching you what you need to know about the standards, methods, and tools needed to deliver the right information, to the right people, at the right time, in the right format and language, on the device of the customer’s choosing.
Why corporate publishing?
In a mobile, global, on-demand world, customers expect us to deliver the right information to them, when and where they need it. When we fail, we disappoint them. But, when we succeed — when we dazzle them by doing it right — we change their expectations forever.
Content drives business. It’s the lifeblood of every organization. And yet most companies, governments, educational institutions, and non-profits have absolutely no idea how to create, manage and deliver it effectively. They’re trapped inside a traditional publishing box unable to see the innovations that are happening all around them — eBooks, apps and the mobile web. We aim to change that.
That’s why we’ve assembled a top-notch roster of 60+ presenters from disparate ends of the content spectrum to share their knowledge and experience with you. Two days of presentations, case studies, demonstrations, and mini-workshops led by the best and brightest in the content world. Software and services vendors will also be on hand to provide demonstrations and discuss the capabilities of their tools in our Technology Showcase.
We’ve organized the event into three tracks
- It’s About The Content is dedicated to the king — content — in all its forms: words, photos, graphics, illustrations, video, and more.
- The Mobile Web, eBooks, and Apps features talks about adaptive content, responsive design, tablet computing, interactive eBooks, and mobile apps and websites.
- Corporate Publishing addresses the techniques, approaches, standards, and challenges associated with effectively creating corporate content that meets organizational goals.
Who should attend?
If you’re involved in the creation, management and delivery of content in your organization, this event is for you. We’re bringing together the best and brightest from digital publishing, content management, content marketing, content strategy, customer support, instructional design, mobile communication, and information technology to help you better understand the issues impacting the way we work in the mobile, global world in which we live.
Open & Connected: Principles for a Collaborative World
There is an innate feeling in all of us to achieve progress, to advance, to solve problems. Emerging technologies have changed how we communicate and how we engage with the world around us.
One voice can now ripple to millions and we can now share our passions openly and across cultural and geographic boundaries.
Change is happening everywhere. Startups are disrupting entire industries and scaling their businesses globally. Tyranny, injustice and unethical behavior are being exposed around the world. Groups are self organizing to take positive action. Transparency, accountability, information sharing, and collaboration are accelerating progress to levels never before seen.
In 2013 Social Media Week celebrates its fifth year of operation and intends to mark this milestone with a unifying global theme that will explore openness in a connected and collaborative world.
Open & Connected will serve as a framework for the thousands of individuals and organizations around the world to draw inspiration from and utilize to develop their own original ideas, content and discussions as part of Social Media Week events over the next 12 months. Within Open & Connected there are 7 underlying principles that lead to a more collaborative world:
Principles for a Collaborative World:
- Openness An attitude of ready accessibility, freedom and frictionless access.
- Inclusivity A spirit of openness and to avoid creating wall gardens, ensuring frictionless and open participation for all.
- Transparency A philosophy of accountability, operating in such a way that it is easy for others to see what actions are performed.
- Collaboration Systems, tools, frameworks and methodologies for working together to realize shared goals.
- Co-creation An environment inviting communities to become part of the creation process and where rewards are shared with those who help the organization make more successful decisions.
- Networked power The potential of a network can be unlocked by dismantling hierarchical structures and by embracing new forms of distributed innovation.
- Agility Iterative and incremental development solutions which evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams.
View agendas and speakers by city.
Want more? Here some other great digital marketing happenings that you might enjoy:
February Digital Marketing Breakfast – 2/5 at Portland State University in Portland, OR.
iMedia Brand Summit – 2/3-2/6 at Ritz Carlton Amelia Island in Amelia Island, FL.
Loyalty in Banking & Financial Services 2013 – 2/5-2/6 at TBA in New York, NY.
6th Annual Social Media for PR & Corp Communications – 2/6-2/8 at Walt Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, FL.
Analytics With Purpose – 3/4 – 3/5 at The US Grant in San Diego, CA.
2013 Media Summit New York – 3/5-3/6 at McGraw-Hill Building in New York, NY.
SMX (Search Marketing Expo) West – 3/11-3/13 at San Jose McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, CA.
SES New York – 3/25-3/28 at New York Marriott Marquis in New York, NY.
Social Media Marketing World – 4/7-4/9 at San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina in San Diego, CA.
Mobile Marketing Strategies Summit – 4/10-4/11 at the Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro in Chicago, IL.
Conversion Conference – 4/15-4/17 at San Francisco Marriott Marquis in San Francisco, CA.
BlogWell NY – 4/17 at The New York Academy of Medicine in New York, NY.
Social Fresh East 2013 – 4/18-4/19 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tampa Airport in Tampa Bay, FL.