We’ll be joining interactive, digital, and creative game changers at Seattle Interactive Conference October 29th and 30th. Follow us on Twitter @TMMPDX and #SIC2012 for live coverage. Next we are excited to see the likes of Jason Falls, Michael Brito, Jay Baer, and Scott Stratten in Portland, OR for Explore – an intensive digital and social media marketing summit. Love all things Search, visit SearchLove conference in Boston, MA. Or join SESChicago for a comprehensive look at online marketing. Finally, for two days of total social media immersion join #SMWF N. America in New York, NY.
HERE ARE THOROUGHLYMODERNMARKETING.COM’S PICKS FOR TOP MARKETING EVENTS:
SIC returns in 2012, bringing interactive industry leaders together in one of the world’s most innovative cities!
With its “Game Changers” platform, SIC 2012 provides a unique stage for entrepreneurs, technologists, advertisers, designers, entertainers, online business professionals and thinkers to converge: Visionary speakers on technology, creativity, and emergent trends will leave you inspired, and networking events promise to better connect you.
Providing a signature Pacific Northwest flair, SIC 2012 welcomes attendees from throughout the US and beyond, combining thought-provoking speakers, panelists, moderated debates and an exhibit hall. After-hours, citywide networking events will transition to major social and music happenings, rounding out powerful opportunities for real-time collaboration and fun! If you want a boring couple of days, you’ll be very disappointed.
SIC 2012 is a rare forum in which brands, businesses, creative leaders and consumers can directly share experiences with the digital trendsetters of today and the thought leaders of tomorrow.
Social Media Explorer brings Explore to Portland! Join us Nov. 15-16 for an expanded, two-day event that brings the leading digital and social media marketing practitioners and thought leaders to Portland.
Portland isn’t just one of our favorite cities, its where we’ve chosen to end 2012 with a bang for the Explore event series! We can’t wait to get to the Pacific Northwest and rain down some social media and digital marketing knowledge. We’ve got a special fireside chat in store for you as well as our usual cadre of awesome speakers.
Explore events are geared to “push the thinking” and help you drive your digital and social media marketing forward. Join Jason Falls (CEO of Social Media Explorer and co-author of No Bullshit Social Media) and an incredible lineup of speakers this November for a mind-blowing day of learning, networking and fun.
Speakers include Unmarketing and The Book of Business Awesome author Scott Stratten, leading social and content strategist and The Now Revolution co-author Jay Baer, world-renowned authority on brand advocacy Rob Fugetta, Edelman Digital’s Michael Brito, SME Digital’s Nichole Kelly, Zena Weist and many, many more.
SearchLove provides actionable search marketing insights across a 2 day conference, all delivered by leading industry experts who implement these tactics every day.
Is this for me?
- Learn the latest techniques to remain one step ahead of the competition.
- Network with industry peers and build key relationships
- Get involved with the topic tables and have your say on the latest issues.
- Gain insight into inventive strategies that deliver great results.
- Learn how to integrate your search marketing campaigns to deliver the best ROI.
- Expert advice that will debunk the myths on the best techniques to employ.
- Actionable advice for you to implement into your own business.
- Draw inspiration from case studies across a number of different verticals.
- Establish relationships with key influencers that can help your business succeed.
Topics to expect:
- Live site reviews by our expert panel of SEOs.
- Advanced link building strategies.
- Inside Analytics – the latest ways to measure and action your metrics.
- How to build content strategy that truly works.
- Integrating social media into your marketing activities – what to do and what to avoid.
Learn How to Succeed in Online Marketing
SES Conference & Expo provides marketing professionals, brand advertisers, agencies, and business leaders with the knowledge and tools needed to traverse the dynamic digital landscape. Designed for you by industry thought leaders and innovators, our instructional program will meet your needs whatever your experience level.
Be a part of the community, receive an unparalleled education, network with your peers, and achieve results!
The agenda is programmed by the SES advisory board.
Now in its 3rd year, #SMWF N.America is set to return to New York on November 27th & 28th as a two day conference providing top-level strategic advice and social media marketing insight around how to engage customers, manage brand perceptions, empower employees and open new un-tapped audiences through diverse social media channels.
#SMWF N.America will focus on high-level conference content, facilitating seamless networking experiences and breaking down barriers, ensuring our delegates can connect and collaborate with each other in an environment that’s wholly conducive to forging valuable partnerships.
The event is ideal for those looking to embrace the latest in brand engagement, monitoring, ROI, advertising and community management. Conference content is designed to be interactive, presenting the latest social media thinking and allowing delegates to fully engage with session, speakers and each other.
What will you learn:
• How to integrate social media for a successful marketing strategy
• Using social media for brand building
• Engagement with customers though mobile social media and apps
• How to maximize the potential of location based marketing
• Social Shopping – new influencers, voucher offers and real time social shopping
• Social TV – how social media is changing the way we interact with the TV
• Social CRM – internal social media, community building and management
• Best practices for delivering PR campaigns across multiple Social Media platforms
• The Socialization of the Internet with the impact of social credits and the open graph approach
Want more? Here some other great digital marketing happenings that you might enjoy:
Internet Summit 2012 – 11/6-11/8 at Raleigh Convention Center in Raleigh, NC.
ad:tech New York – 11/7-11/8 at Javits Center in New York, NY.
The PRWeek Conference – 11/14 at the Sentry Centers in New York, NY.
AllFacebook Conference NYC – 12/4-12/5 at the New Yoker, in New York, NY.
Dallas Digital Summit – 12/4-12/5 at Union Station in Dallas, TX.
Interactive Local Media West – 12/4-12/6 at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Los Angeles, CA.
SMX Social Media Marketing – 12/5-12/6 at The Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
NMX (New Media Expo) – 1/6-1/8 at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Resort in Las Vegas, NV.
Engage 2013 – 1/28-1/30 at Westin St. Francis in San Francisco, CA.
Category: Content Marketing, Facebook, Marketing Events, Oregon Marketing Events, Portland Marketing Events, Search, Social Media Case Study, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Tools, TMMPDX, Web Analytics