TMM is THRILLED to be partnering with LavaCon 2012! In the tenth year, LavaCon is the only conference of focusing on CONTENT STRATEGY and assisting organizations solve content-related business problems. The conference that started in Hawaii (thus the name LAVAcon) is taking place October 6th – 9th in downtown Portland at The Portland Hilton and Executive Tower. We’ll dish all the juicy details on how to get YOUR free pass but to guarantee a saved seat, use our discount code (TMMPDX) and register today. Early bird pricing ends SEPTEMBER first, when the price jumps $600 bucks.
When: October 6th – 9th 2012
Where: Portland, OR/Portland Hilton, 921 Southwest 6th Avenue, Portland, OR 97204
Cost: $1300 if you register by SEPT 01 using referral code: TMMPDX
What: Three days covering FIVE unique content-related tracks:
- Project Metrics and Development Team Management
- Content Strategy and Content Management
- User Experience and Multichannel Publishing
- eBooks, New Media and Mobile Devices
- Case Studies and Roundtable Discussions
Meet the Master of Ceremonies
LavaCon founder and organizer, Jack Molisani, will be visiting Portland to present at the Content Strategy Meet-up in September. Be SURE to RSVP now for this free event, as the last meeting had a wait-list. Jack will be discussing ‘Building a Business Case for Content Initiatives’ AND giving away TWO passes for LavaCon in October. In order to WIN your free pass, simply tweet or post on Facebook which session you are most interested in attending by the September event. The more you post, the better you chances of winning.
Details on HOW to win:
- Mention on the LavaCon Facebook page which sessions you most want to attend, OR mention @LavaCon on Twitter.
- Include @LavaCon and #CSPDX in all posts so Jack can identify group members and select the winners.