Here’s TMM’s weekly round-up of the juiciest marketing news, updates and gossip from around the web, enjoy!
#tmmTV NEW Episode
We’re very excited to announce our new #tmmTV YouTube series for marketing professionals and business owners looking to get the inside scoop on the fast paced world of digital marketing.
Please join our next LIVE broadcast #tmmTV GIRLRISING Edition: Interview with Intel’s Holly Bourne on Wednesday April 10, 5pm PST, via Google HOA. This episode features Intel’s Holly Bourne. She directs Consumer Integrated Marketing at Intel and helped to market the stunning film GIRLRISING.
GIRLRISING is being distributed using innovative strategies that are made possible with the help of social media.
Holly will be discussing these strategies, how they work and how YOU can help bring GIRLRISING to your neighborhood. Be sure to tweet your questions LIVE by using #tmmTV.
You can watch the film’s trailer here:
10×10 Presents Girl Rising (Official Trailer)
Read more about the AMAZING film here: http://girlrising.com/
Got Post Picks?
Want to add YOUR picks for the week? Simply tag your favorite marketing article links on Twitter with the hashtag #tmmTops. Who knows, perhaps we’ll feature YOU as a guest contributor. If you want to get an inside look at our staff and reader’s weekly picks, simply search #tmmTops on Twitter for the real-time feed of great articles.
TMM Team Picks:
- #tmmTV: 5 Social Media Monitoring Tools to Simplify Your Marketing, socialmediaexaminer.com
- #tmmTV: Kickstarter, How Crowd Funding is Changing Business, socialmediaexaminer.com
- #tmmTV: Facebook extends its Exchange ad retargeting service to the News Feed, thenextweb.com
- #tmmTV: SEO Opportunities Begin Well Before New Website Development, searchengineland.com
- Social Influencers, mba-in-marketing.com
- Good to know. Enhancing Your Twitter Strategy: 5 Hashtag Mistakes to Learn From, socialmediatoday.com
- LinkedIn Improves Its Search, mashable.com
- As Contempt For Push Grows, Branded Content Rises, mediapost.com
- How Responsive Design Boosts Mobile Conversions, conversionxl.com
- Facebook Version of Twitter Hashtags May Help Graph Search, adage.com
- Walmart’s Smartphone Checkout Program Triples in Size, theverge.com
- Email Is Top Activity On Smartphones, Ahead Of Web Browsing & Facebook [Study], marketingland.com
- ShopLocket Partners With WordPress.com To Enable Blog-Based E-Commerce, techcrunch.com
- Kit Kat Challenges Oreo to Tic-Tac-Toe for Twitter Fan’s Affection, mashable.com
- Social Business Plan: From Junior To Social Guru, viralblog.com
- Social Help Desk: Relationship Revolution (Infographic), viralblog.com
- Survey: 71% Of Hashtag Users Are Using Hashtags From Their Mobile Device, marketingland.com
Weekly Posts on TMMPDX.COM:
- VIDEO: #tmmTV Portland State University Digital Marketing Strategies Certificate Program Edition
- Portland Marketing Events: TMMPDX’s Top Marketing Events April 2013
- National Marketing Conferences: TMM’s Top Marketing Events Around the US April 2013
- Facebook “Reply” Feature: A customer service game-changer