Here’s TMM’s weekly round-up of the juiciest marketing news, updates and gossip from around the web, enjoy!
#tmmTV NEW Episode
We’re very excited to announce our new #tmmTV YouTube series for marketing professionals and business owners looking to get the inside scoop on the fast paced world of digital marketing.
Please join our next LIVE broadcast #tmmTV GIRLRISING Edition: Interview with Intel’s Holly Bourne on Wednesday April 10, 5pm PST, via Google HOA. This episode features Intel’s Holly Bourne. She directs Consumer Integrated Marketing at Intel and helped to market the stunning film GIRLRISING.
GIRLRISING is being distributed using innovative strategies that are made possible with the help of social media.
Holly will be discussing these strategies, how they work and how YOU can help bring GIRLRISING to your neighborhood. Be sure to tweet your questions LIVE by using #tmmTV.
You can watch the film’s trailer here:
10×10 Presents Girl Rising (Official Trailer)
Read more about the AMAZING film here: http://girlrising.com/
Got Post Picks?
Want to add YOUR picks for the week? Simply tag your favorite marketing article links on Twitter with the hashtag #tmmTops. Who knows, perhaps we’ll feature YOU as a guest contributor. If you want to get an inside look at our staff and reader’s weekly picks, simply search #tmmTops on Twitter for the real-time feed of great articles.
TMM Team Picks:
- #tmmTV: The Originality Scale, liquidagency.com
- #tmmTV: The Psychology of Relating on Google+, martinshervington.com
- #tmmTV: The Idiocy Of The Social Animal, techcrunch.com
- #tmmTV: Why ‘The Breakfast Club’ Could Never Happen Today, mashable.com
- #tmmTV: How to Prepare for the Latest Facebook Changes, business2community.com
- With New Tool, Visual.ly Wants To Replace PowerPoint With Infographics, fastcodesign.com
- New Phones from Samsung, HTC to Support “Facebook Home” App Family, arstechnica.com
- Responsive Design Testing, mattkersley.com
- 2020 Census will be done by Internet, washingtonpost.com
- Couldn’t Make It To SXSW? Now You Can Learn About Google Glass And The Mirror API On YouTube, techcrunch.com
- Zuckerberg: No ads in Home yet, but they will come to Cover Feed Eventually, thenextweb.com
- Enhancing Your Twitter Strategy: 5 Hashtag Mistakes to Learn From, socialmediatoday.com
- Does Anyone Actually Want a “Facebook Phone?, allthingsd.com
Weekly Posts on TMMPDX.COM:
- VIDEO: #tmmTV Portland State University Digital Marketing Strategies Certificate Program Edition
- Facebook “Reply” Feature: A customer service game-changer
- Digital Marketing Infographic Series: Diving Into Search Behavior [Infographic]
- 2013 Social Media Planning Guide: How to harness the power of social in 2013