Here’s TMM’s weekly round-up of the juiciest marketing news, updates and gossip from around the web, enjoy!
#tmmTV NEW Episode
We’re very excited to announce our new #tmmTV YouTube series for marketing professionals and business owners looking to get the inside scoop on the fast paced world of digital marketing.
Please join our next LIVE broadcast #tmmTV Portland Female Executives Edition: Interview with Raime Merriman, via Google HOA. This #tmmTV Hangout On Air will feature Portland marketing executive, Raime Merriman. We’ll be taking your questions LIVE and discussing sexism in the workplace, women’s role in digital marketing and how YOU can get involved.
Got Post Picks?
Want to add YOUR pcks for the week? Simply tag your favorite marketing article links on Twitter with the hashtag #tmmTops. Who knows, perhaps we’ll feature YOU as a guest contributor. If you want to get an inside look at our staff and reader’s weekly picks, simply search #tmmTops on Twitter for the real-time feed of great articles.
- Social Ad Revenue To Grow 18.6% By 2017, marketingland.com
- For Driving Engagement, B2B Marketers Put a Premium on Content, emarketer.com
- PC Sales Show Biggest Quarterly Decline Ever, allthingsd.com
- Your Reputation Will Be The Currency Of The Future, fastcoexist.com
- Gartner May Be Too Scared To Say It, But the PC Is Dead, readwrite.com
- 10 Annoying Social Media Habits You Need To Stop Doing, simplyzesty.com
TMM Team Picks:
- #tmmTV: Drunk, Scared And Alone? Time To Hit Facebook, readwrite.com
- #tmmTV: What One Man Learned Leaning In With Sheryl Sandberg, readwrite.com
- #tmmTV: CHART OF THE DAY: What Facebook Got Wrong About How People Use Their Smartphones, businessinsider.com
- #tmmTV: 28 Stimulating Digital and Social Media Marketing Quotes, fuelingnewbusiness.com
- #tmmTV: Bite-Sized Marketing: How Six-Second Vine Videos Can Build Your Brand,aimclearblog.com
- Tim Waterstone: ‘If reading is going be all digital in 50 years, so be it’, guardian.co.uk
- Shodan: The scariest search engine on the Internet, money.cnn.com
- Global Crowdfunding Volumes Rise 81 Percent in 2012, reuters.com
- Fake Twitter Followers Become Multimillion-Dollar Business, bits.blogs.nytimes.com
- The Many Hats Of A Community Manager [INFOGRAPHIC], mediabistro.com
- Roger Ebert’s 8 Rules For Using Twitter, mediabistro.com
- Now You Can Buy and Sell Items Directly in Your Twitter Feed With Ribbon, mashable.com
- Twitter #music Site Hints at Trending Music Launch, .theverge.com
- Blab Offers Marketers A Crystal Ball, Giving Insight Into What Will Trend Next, marketingland.com
- Mobile Influencer Marketing Becoming Success On Instagram, viralblog.com
Weekly Posts on TMMPDX.COM:
- VIDEO: #tmmTV Portland State University Digital Marketing Strategies Certificate Program Edition
- Digital Marketing Infographic Series: Diving Into Search Behavior [Infographic]
- 2013 Social Media Planning Guide: How to harness the power of social in 2013
- Want ‘Viral Marketing’ Magic? Consider These Key Components