Here’s TMM’s weekly round-up of the juiciest marketing news, updates and gossip from around the web, enjoy!
#tmmTV Launches Pilot Episode
We’re very excited to announce our new #tmmTV YouTube series for marketing professionals and business owners looking to get the inside scoop on the fast paced world of digital marketing. Please join our next LIVE broadcast on January 3rd, 5pm PST. We’ll have an expert panel assembled to discuss the hot topics of the week and ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS! Simply tweet your questions using the hashtag #tmmTV.
If you missed our first episode, you can watch the on-demand version on the TMMPDX.COM YouTube channel. Our panel of digital strategists included Amanda Bernard, Joel Bornzin, Andrew Grossman and Lara Haehle. Watch as they dissect this week’s most controversial issues including Instagram’s Terms of Service fumble, questionable social media survey results and their FAVE new digital marketing tool of the week. All of the topics and articles we discussed during our hour long broadcast are featured below.
Got Post Picks?
Want to add YOUR picks for the week? Simply tag your favorite marketing article links on Twitter with the hashtag #tmmTops. Who knows, perhaps we’ll feature YOU as a guest contributor. If you want to get an inside look at our staff and reader’s weekly picks, simply search #tmmTops on Twitter for the real-time feed of great articles.
TMM Team Picks:
- #tmmTV Topic: Instagram’s 24-Hour Terms Of Service Whoopsie, fastcompany.com
- #tmmTV Topic: Instagram Can Soon Sell Your Photos Without Permission, Payment, Or Even Notification, fastcompany.com
- #tmmTV Topic: TOS Cheat Sheet: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, fastcompany.com
- #tmmTV Topic: The Nike+ Accelerator, powered by TechStars, davidcohen.com
- #tmmTV Topic: Just hack it: Nike launches Nike+ Accelerator powered by TechStars in Portland. And 7 reasons that’s awesome, siliconflorist.com
- Facebook’s New Privacy Settings Are Here: This Is What You Need To Do Right Now, gizmodo.com
- Adobe acquires massive portfolio sharing network Behance to make Creative Cloud social, thenextweb.com
- Why Google Just Made iPhone King, wired.com
- Ahead Of Bowl Season, ESPN Teams Up With Twitter To Provide College Football Video Highlights In Stream, techcrunch.com
- #tmmTV Topic: The Nielsen Twitter TV Rating just made Twitter the first purely social ranking of US TV program popularity, thenextweb.com
Andrew Grossman | @AGPDX | Staff Writer
- With Print Media on the Decline Will Journalists Be More Open to Your Story?, ereleases.com
- #tmmTV Topic: 45% of Social Networkers Engage With Brands Online, Says Study, mashable.com
- #tmmTV Topic: Storify for customer engagement in the food industry, pathosnow.com
- Instagram says it now has the right to sell your photos, cnet.com
- The 2013 Marketing Predictions Post: Content Marketing And Social Business, forbes.com
- 65,000 tweets in 2 minutes: Twitter officially opens your archive, gigacom.com
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Power Of Visual Social Media – 6 Marketing Tips For Brands, mediabistro.com
- In Final Holiday Push, Online Retailers Look to Cyber Monday Successes, emarketer.com
- 10 Perfect Christmas GIFs To Send A Loved One, fastcodesign.com
- What Will You Do Before The World Ends?, fastcompany.com
Weekly Posts on TMMPDX.COM:
- VIDEO: #tmmTV VIDEO: How many digital strategists does it take to play Hardball?, Lisa Peyton
- Would you want to be a ‘fan’ of your own company?, Jennifer Peck
- Beat the Monster: Measure the Success of Your Community, Melissa Barker