Here’s TMM’s weekly round-up of the juiciest marketing news, updates and gossip from around the web. Trending articles this week include Twitter updates, agency liability for poor SEO results, Google’s new direction, and digital media consumption. Enjoy!
TMM Team Picks:
- Google: Links In Press Releases Should Use Nofollow Like Paid Links, searchengineland.com
- Facebook Launches Embedded Posts: A Little Bit of Facebook in your Website, venturebeat.com
- Create Your Own Hipster Logo In 6 Steps, fastcodesign.com
- Jeff Bezos Bought The Washington Post for One Thing: Distribution, fastcolabs.com
- Twitter updates: More Security, Better Search, and In-App Lists Management, venturebeat.com
- How to get Price Info Included on your Pinterest Pins, developers.pinterest.com
- Suing Your SEO: Can An Agency Be Held Liable For Poor Results?, searchengineland.com
- 26 Signs You Work In Social Media, buzzfeed.com
- The 5-Minute-A-Day Instagram Marketing Plan, searchenginejournal.com
- Google is Taking a Profoundly New Direction, Says One of its Top Execs, qz.com
- QuickCast. Make. Publish. Share. 3 Minute Screencasts, quickcast.io
- Official Google Webmaster Central Blog, googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com
- PC Obsolescence In Action: Users Who Own Smartphones And Tablets Are Dropping Their PC Usage In The UK, techcrunch.com
- Google invests in YouTube studio in LA, ft.com
- This Is What It Looks Like When Your Phone Tracks Your Every Move, This Is What It Looks Like When Your Phone Tracks Your Every Move, buzzfeed.com
- Media, Left out of the Relationship, buzzmachine.com
- Study: U.S. Consumes More Digital Media Than TV for First Time, mashable.com
- Facebook storms back close to $38 IPO price, usatoday.com
Weekly Posts on TMMPDX.COM:
- Why We Need to Crowdsource our Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Plan Template: How do I write a marketing plan?
- Some Awesome Tips on Building Trust with Clients
- Digital Media: Four Trends for a Better Future
Are you caught up on #tmmTV? In January 2013 we launched our YouTube series for marketing professionals and business owners looking to get the inside scoop on the fast paced world of digital marketing.
Got Post Picks?
Want to add YOUR pcks for the week? Simply tag your favorite marketing article links on Twitter with the hashtag #tmmTops. Who knows, perhaps we’ll feature YOU as a guest contributor. If you want to get an inside look at our staff and reader’s weekly picks, simply search #tmmTops on Twitter for the real-time feed of great articles.