Here’s TMM’s weekly round-up of the juiciest marketing news, updates and gossip from around the web, enjoy!
#tmmTV NEW Episode
We’re very excited to announce our new #tmmTV YouTube series for marketing professionals and business owners looking to get the inside scoop on the fast paced world of digital marketing.
In this webcast you will learn about Portland’s own Digital Marketing Certificate Program. Part of Portland State’s Professional Development Center, the certificate includes 5 courses that prepare industry professionals to implement successful digital marketing campaigns.
Got Post Picks?
Want to add YOUR picks for the week? Simply tag your favorite marketing article links on Twitter with the hashtag #tmmTops. Who knows, perhaps we’ll feature YOU as a guest contributor. If you want to get an inside look at our staff and reader’s weekly picks, simply search #tmmTops on Twitter for the real-time feed of great articles.
TMM Team Picks:
- #tmmTV: Agile Strategy by Dennis Hahn, liquidagency.com/blog
- #tmmTV: Educators, Please Stop Confusing Media Literacy with Ed Tech, huffingtonpost.com
- #tmmTV: Google Stands by Decision to End Tablet AdWords Campaigns, paidcontent.org
- #tmmTV: Seven Steps for Effective Twitter Monitoring, econsultancy.com
- Twitter: Our Mobile Users Are Younger, More Active & Follow More Brands, marketingland.com
- Hold That Hashtag: Twitter Did Not Just Launch its Own Payment Feature, digitaltrends.com
- Twitter Prepping Bigger Ad Play, adweek.com
- Finally! Your Full Instagram Feed Hits the Web, mashable.com
- Now is the Time for Brands to Review their Instagram Content Strategy, wallblog.co.uk
- Matt Cutts Tips for Updating News Articles, searchenginejournal.com
- Enhanced Campaigns: Great upgrade on Google Adwords searchenginejournal.com
- Will Google+ replace Facebook? Google+ Strengthens Social Position With 9% Growth, clickz.com
- 3 Reasons to Go Beyond Last-Click Attribution, clickz.com
Weekly Posts on TMMPDX.COM:
- VIDEO: #tmmTV Portland State University Digital Marketing Strategies Certificate Program Edition
- VIDEO: #tmmTV Searchfest Edition, Merry Morud Fields Facebook Questions
- VIDEO: #tmmTV Digital Marketing Panel Discuss Facebook Graph Search, Predictions for 2013 and PRIVACY
- 3 Rules for Managing Negative Online Comments