Here’s TMM’s weekly round-up of the juiciest marketing news, updates and gossip from around the web, enjoy!
#tmmTV NEW Episode
We’re very excited to announce our new #tmmTV YouTube series for marketing professionals and business owners looking to get the inside scoop on the fast paced world of digital marketing.
In this webcast you will learn about Portland’s own Digital Marketing Certificate Program. Part of Portland State’s Professional Development Center, the certificate includes 5 courses that prepare industry professionals to implement successful digital marketing campaigns.
Got Post Picks?
Want to add YOUR picks for the week? Simply tag your favorite marketing article links on Twitter with the hashtag #tmmTops. Who knows, perhaps we’ll feature YOU as a guest contributor. If you want to get an inside look at our staff and reader’s weekly picks, simply search #tmmTops on Twitter for the real-time feed of great articles.
TMM Team Picks:
- #tmmTV: Google Glasses Feature Unvailed in Preview Video, www.bbc.co.uk
- A new welcome to Yahoo!, ycorpblog.com
- Digital Diary: Are We Suffering From Mobile App Burnout?, bits.blogs.nytimes.com
- Google Works on Launching Retail Stores, allthingsd.com
- Twitter Is Testing A New Advertising Card For Lead Generation, techcrunch.com
- The Science Behind Why The Harlem Shake Is So Popular, techcrunch.com
Weekly Posts on TMMPDX.COM:
- VIDEO: #tmmTV Portland State University Digital Marketing Strategies Certificate Program Edition
- VIDEO: #tmmTV Searchfest Edition, Merry Morud Fields Facebook Questions
- National Marketing Conferences: TMM’s Top Marketing Events Around the US March 2013
- Portland Marketing Events: TMMPDX’s Top Marketing Events March 2013