By Lisa Peyton
TMMPDX is THRILLED to announce a partnership with OMS San Diego. While your Portland colleagues are braving the rainy days of winter, why not travel down south for some sun and online marketing mayhem. Here are the TOP TEN reasons to make the trip down to San Diego February 6-10th 2012!
10) 10% off! Be sure to use our discount code: TMMPDX10 for a 10% discount of the registration fees.
9) Join the Portland contingent that’s making the trip and build deeper ties with the local marketing community.
8) Get your hands dirty with Hands-on ‘How-to’ Sessions with marketing experts.
7) Skip the sales pitch and enjoy speakers working to actually teach you something. Attendees are ENCOURAGED to boo the sales men off the stage.
6) Ass-kicking networking opportunities. OMS offers smaller, intimate sessions and events that offer you up-close and personal interactions with conference speakers and attendees.
5) Find solutions to your toughest marketing challenges with a comprehensive agenda covering the following topics: social media marketing, email and mobile marketing, website optimization and analytics.
4) Speakers galore! An ever-expanding list of impressive speakers like Michael Stelzner from Social Media Examiner and Sundeep Kapur the emailyogi.
3) Enjoy time in sunny San Diego with sandy beaches just steps away.
2) Best party of the year! The VIP OMI Happy Hour kick-off event is sure to be marketing mayhem at it’s best. Take a look at the Facebook invite to see what you’ll be missing.
1) Last chance to have OMS founder Aaron Kahlow buy you a drink. Aaron has sold OMS to UBM TechWeb but will be continuing to grow the Online Marketing Institute.